I am presently working hard to improve my cycling performance - my current goals are to attain PB performances in the individual pursuit and attain new levels of achievement in the points race at State and National Masters Track Championships in March 2007. Along the way I plan to perform credibly at the State MMAS Road and Crit Championships in October 2006.
After that my main goal will be to back up with an improved performance at the World Masters Track Championships in October 2007, with the focus again on the IP and to make the points race final.
Recent results include:2006:
- Member of SCC Team at State MMAS Team Time Trial Championships: 3rd (Bronze)
- State MMAS Crit Championships: 4th
- State MMAS Road Championships: 7th
- State MMAS Track Points Race Championships: 4th
- Member of SCC Team at State MMAS Teams Pursuit Championships: 2nd (Silver) again!
- State MMAS Crit Championships: 3rd (Bronze)
- State MMAS Road Race Championships: 4th
- SCC A-Grade Champion
- SCC Crit Champion
- SCC A-Grade Road Race Champion
- SCC Clubman of the Year
- Snowy Wilson MMAS Crit: 3rd
- Ken Dinnerville Memorial 90km open road handicap: 7th
- Member of SCC Team at State MMAS Teams Pursuit Champs: 2nd (Silver)